Happy New Year Team AVC!
Another year to Virtuously act on for the good of all, strengthen our health and wealth with Diligence, and brighten our days and smiles with Brotherly Love towards everyone.
Our next meeting is a fun in-person dinner at 3 West restaurant in Basking Ridge which is nearby many of us and here is the zoom info to join for 40 minutes or so if you can’t make it in person with our free Zoom account:
Join Zoom Meeting https://zoom.us/j/962574588
I think we said going forward we’d look to Friday dinners to make things more lively and help with scheduling as this fall there were many conflicts for attendance.
So if we plan out the spring, it’ll be: (please put these on your calendars)
- Friday Jan 14th 6pm meeting @3 West in Basking Ridge
- Sunday Feb 10th 12pm Berger Bash meeting @Rider (Might be Varsity Pizza first)
- *Friday March 1st-3rd for Carlson Leadership Academy @Stamford, CT (Registration page here– not sure who’s going yet- typically Rob and I go and sometimes Levi and Atul go too- all our welcome)
- Friday March 29th 6pm for Founder’s Day @Lone Eagle Brewery in Flemington
- Friday May 31st 6pm @The Landing in Hillsborough
We had our last meeting on December 20th, 2018 where we had our officer election and appointment of Brother #4 Jonathan Berger to the Board- Welcome Jon!!!
I posted it on our SigEp AVC page so as a reminder:
Congratulations to the newly elected AVC Executive Board for 2019:
President: Tony Whalen
VP of Relations: Jon Berger
VP of Communications: Stephanie Goldstone
Treasurer: Charles Ott
Also, put Feb 10th on your calendar for the Annual Berger Basketball Bash!Here’s to another great year supporting our Chapter and Alumni!
I know long message, just wanted us all on the same page. Everyone’s invited to all events so please let people know.
See everyone in a few weeks and it’s a Great Year to be a SigEp!